TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.UPGRADES: Anyone intending on entering the event must have a general admission ticket, available from the venue directly at the link above. VIP and Inner Circle portions do not include a General Admission ticket. JXR Ticketing is not responsible for General Admission Tickets. JXR Ticketing provides entry to VIP and Inner Circle upgrades but is in no way liable for any dissatisfaction with the quality of those experiences.
- 2.PARENTS: Parents may escort their child into the building for the VIP and Inner Circle portions of the event, provided they have a general admission ticket. Parents may not be allowed in the specific meet and greet area but could be held close by.
- 3.NAME CHANGES: If you wish to change the name of the will call ticket to that of your child, please respond to your order confirmation email. You must use the official confirmation email so your identity can be verified.
- 4.TRANSFERS & REFUNDS: All tickets purchased through JXR Ticketing are non-transferable. For any event that is cancelled or postponed, only the original purchaser shall be eligible for a refund. Refunds are ONLY available if a date is cancelled or postponed. No refunds will be issued for any date that has not been cancelled or postponed.
- 5.PURCHASING & PAYMENTS: JXR Ticketing is not responsible for any customer whose ticket purchase cannot be finalized before the event has sold out if caused by technical issues including, but not limited to internet failure, computer or device failure or website failure. Additionally, as tickets for some popular events will sell out quickly, JXR Ticketing is not responsible for customer’s failure to finalize a ticket purchase before the the event has sold out. Because JXR Ticketing does not control the inventory or its availability, we will not be held liable for events that are oversold.
- 6.PERSONAL INFORMATION: The customer agrees that all personal information entered for the purpose of purchasing a ticket, including but not limited to name, address, credit card information, or email address, is their own. Customer acknowledges that by providing this personal information JXR Ticketing has the right to share it with Paypal and Stripe. As a result, customer is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of both Paypal and Stripe, in addition to these terms and conditions.
- 7.CONFIRMATION: Upon completing the ticket purchase, customer will receive a confirmation email that must be brought to pick up the tickets at the event. If you do not receive an email within twenty-four (24) hours of purchase, please use the contact form of the HELP page for assistance. It is your responsibility to confirm whether or not your order has been placed.
- 8.WILL CALL: As referred to on the product page and in the confirmation email, all tickets are “will call only” and may ONLY be picked up at the ticketing office of the respective venue. In addition to the confirmation email, a photo ID or the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) will be required for verification upon pickup. Tickets will not be sent via email, traditional mail, or any other shipping method.
- 9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: JXR Ticketing SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO customer WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE OF PRODUCTS OR PROVISIONS OF SERVICES HEREUNDER FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL JXR Ticketing BE LIABLE TO customer FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE OF PRODUCTS SOLD. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY WARRANTY OF JXR Ticketing FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, IN CONSIDERATION OF THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WILL NEVERTHELESS REMAIN IN EFFECT.
- 10.VISITING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: Our Site may include advertisements and links to third party websites. Please be aware that we have no control over, nor are we responsible for, these third party websites or their use of your personal information. We do not endorse, recommend or vouch for the security of such websites. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies before accessing and using any third party site.
- 11.GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA without regard to its choice of law principles. All disputes, controversies, or differences which may arise between the parties out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement, or for the breach thereof, shall be finally settled by binding arbitration conducted in the state of New Jersey, USA in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision and award of the arbitrators shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be to the exclusion of any court review as to any substantive matter. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Costs of the arbitration shall be borne by the parties in accordance with the decision of the arbitrators. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of any threatened or actual breach of the obligations hereunder, JXR Ticketing shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief to stop such breach by application to any court having jurisdiction, to which each party expressly agrees.
- 12.FORCE MAJEURE: JXR Ticketing is not responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under the agreement caused by an act of God, disaster, loss of power, war, civil commotion, riot, strike, or order or action by governmental authorities such as an enactment, modification, or repeal of laws and regulations, or any other events beyond its control. JXR Ticketing shall not be liable to the customer for any such failure or delay as long as the situation beyond its control persists.
- 13.INDEMNITY: Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless JXR Ticketing, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the "JXR Indemnities’") from and against any and suits, claims, injuries, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Liabilities”) arising out of Customer’s use of JXR Ticketing.
- 14.ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY; AMENDMENT: This agreement, contains the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties relative to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings and agreements relating to its subject matter. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement may not be changed, modified, amended or supplemented except by a written instrument signed by both parties.
- 15.ASSIGNMENT: This agreement and the rights granted hereunder shall not be assignable in whole or in part by either party without prior written consent of the other party. This agreement shall inure to the benefit of and shall be binding on the successors and assigns of the parties.